Wednesday, September 22, 2010

whats your thought..do you think NE-YO IS GAY OR NOT


While out promoting his upcoming album, Libra Scale, R&B singer Ne-Yo decided to address the gay rumors and speculation that continue to follow him. During an interview with the FOX All Access radio show, the singer went in on how bothered he is by the gay rumors and why he believes they won’t go away.
Here’s what Ne-Yo had to say:
There’s one rumor that just, for whatever reason, will not die and I’m convinced that it’s just because they really can’t figure out anything else to say about me, which kind of doesn’t make any sense because if you really just wanted to talk bad about me you could. But there’s this whole gay thing that keeps following me around. Apparently, I’m gay. Pretty much anybody that sings and has a penis is gay. So, I’m part of that elite squad according to multiple blog sites. I guess it’s because I never shot a person or talked about shooting a person or had a desire to shoot a person that I’m gay.
Frankly, I’m really tired of Ne-Yo’s constant whining about rumors he’s gay. This is not the first time he’s done a radio interview promoting a new project and he brings up how confused and bothered he is by the rumors. Get over it already!! All the complaining doesn’t make the rumors go away; it just makes him look waaaay too concerned. *side eye* With all he has to talk about – the new album, becoming a first-time father – he chooses to revisit these gay rumors. And it’s not like the interviewer asked him about it. The interviewer reacted as if it was the first time he ever heard these rumors. smdh. Ne-Yo, you know what they say about one who protests too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment